Doorway to an Accessible, Safe and Healthy Home (DASHH)
We Improve housing conditions and perform assessments and interventions for adults and children with asthma and make home improvements that allow seniors to safely remain in their home.
The DASHH Program is in collaborative partnership with:
- Baystate Health
- Public Health Institute of Western Massachusetts
- Pioneer Valley Asthma Coalition
- City of Springfield
- BeHealthy Partnership (Baystate Healthcare Alliance with Health New England)
- Boston Medical Center
- Springfield Partners for Community Action
- UMass Medical School
- Green and Healthy Homes Initiative
What Do We Do?